Sherish is the best photo app if you like to share your photos with your friends and family, but you don’t want those photos to be out there for just anyone on the internet to see. In Sherish, you can share an individual photo or an entire album with anyone who has access to email or text messages, even if they don’t have a Sherish account of their own.
Sharing an Album
Sharing an entire album with people in Sherish is easy. Just use these steps:
Step 1: Tap the Menu icon, and then tap Albums. A list of all of your albums will appear.
Step 2: Tap the album that you want to share, and then tap the Share icon that appears in the upper-right corner. A screen will appear where you can choose the people to share the albums with.
Step 3: Choose the people that you want to share album with. You have lots of options for how to choose people to share with:
- If you enter an email address in this field, then Sherish will send an email to the person with a link to your album.
- If you enter a cell phone number in the field, then Sherish will send a text message to the person with a link to your album.
- If you have the person that you want to share with set up as a contact on your device, the you can tap the Contacts button on the right side of the To field and choose the person from your list of contacts.
You can enter more than one name if you want to share the album with more than one person. For example, if you are sharing pictures of your kids with both your own parents and your in-laws, you might want to enter everyone’s phone numbers or email addresses to make sure the everyone can get to the photos.
After you choose all the people that you want to share the album with, tap the Send button at the bottom of the screen. Sherish will pop up a message to tell you that the album has been shared successfully.
And that’s all there is to it! Sherish lets your loved ones know that there are special pictures for them to look at, and it’s safe and secure.
Keeping Control Over Who Sees Your Photos
What makes Sherish the best photo sharing app for the iPhone is that, not only can you share your photos and albums securely with whomever you want, but you can also see who you shared with, resend invitations to people who lost them, set permissions on your album, or stop sharing your album altogether.
After you open an album in Sherish and tap the Share icon in the upper right corner, just like you did the in the first two steps above, you can tap the Shared with tab to see whom you’ve already shared this album with.
For every person that you shared with, you will see three icons.
- The first icon lets you resend the invitation to view your album.
- The second icon lets you control what that particular person can do with your photos.
- The third icon stops sharing the photo with that person entirely.
If you tap that second icon, then the Album Permissions screen appears. Here you can decide what each individual person you shared with can do with your photos. Remember, though, that the person needs to have a Sherish account in order to do the things in this list.
You can find more helpful how-tos to help you use the many features of the Sherish photo sharing app by visiting the Sherish Support Site.