We all love family gatherings, especially when we haven’t see loved ones for a long time. We have nice dinner, chit chat with each other, and eventually, when everyone is full of homemade food, it is a perfect time to take a rest. What a wonderful moment to take photo albums out, brush off the dust, and refresh your memories.
Remember, how long it used to take to get your pictures? First you wrestle the film out of your camera, take it to the shop, and place an order that you wouldn’t get back for days. Later you could buy your own photo printer, which was faster but you still had the problems of the extremely high price for the technology, along with the photo paper, color ink, and maintenance.
Since that time, technology developed tremendously. Nowadays, you can make a photo album using only your iPhone. All you need is your smartphone and access to your online Sherish account.
If you’ve already read the previous blog post called Organize your photo gallery with Sherish account from a couple weeks ago, then you already know how to log in into your account, play a slide show for your friends, and organize your photo gallery into albums. And if you want to keep your memories in more than just a digital format, just use your Sherish online account following these easy steps.
- Open your preferred browser, like Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- Type in sherish.com in the address bar and press Enter. The Sherish home page appears.
- Sign in into your online Sherish account. If you don’t remember how to do it, you can find instruction in the Organize your photo gallery with Sherish account blog post.
- Click Timeline in the left navigation menu to access your entire gallery.
- Choose the monthly folder where your photos stored.
- Click on the photo that you want to print.
A bigger version of your photo appears in a slide show mode, and you can see several options on the right side from the photo.
- On the right side find the icon that looks like a printer. Click on it and the photo will be automatically added to your cart for printing.
- Repeat this step for each photo that you want to print.
- Now when you added to the cart all pictures that you wanted, exit the slide show mode and you be back to your timeline automatically.
- On the upper right side, next to your account name, you will see the same printing sign. Click on this sign to access your print cart.
All the photos you added to your cart appear.
- If you accidentally added photos that you don’t want to be in your future album, you can easily remove them. Just click on the photo you don’t want and click the button remove selected on the right side.
- Once you’re done reviewing all photos that you want to print, chose all of them by clicking on pictures. When you are done choosing , click on the green drop down box next to print and you will see Print in Walgreens option.
- Click on this option and you will be automatically redirected to the Walgreens page. There you can enter your photo printing parameters.
- Follow the instructions to place the order, and soon you can pick up your pictures from your favorite Walgreens location.
What a fun thing to do with the family, and next time you get together, you’ll have a new photo album that you created together to show off to your family and friends.